WI vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 1st Test Match Team and Analysis
WI vs IND 1st Test Match Prediction
Match: WI vs IND Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 12 July, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: 1st Test Match
Venue: Windsor Park – Roseau, Dominica
L, L, W, D, L
L, D, L, W, W
WI vs IND Preview:
- Kraigg Brathwaite has scored 12 Test centuries and the skipper is our tip for West Indies’ highest run scorer in this opening fixture. With the ball, we recommend backing Alzarri Joseph, who was in fine form during the World Cup Qualifiers taking two wickets in four games in a row, to be West Indies’ top wicket taker in this Test.
- Virat Kohli has hit 360 runs in Test cricket already this year and the former captain is a strong choice for India’s highest run scorer in this game. Ravichandran Ashwin has 25 wickets from four Tests so far in 2023 and the spinner is our pick for India’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- This pitch is always one where spinners enjoy bowling. We recommend backing Ravichandran Ashwin to take over 1.5 wickets in this Test.
TV channels: You can watch this game on BT Sport, StarSports and Willow TV.
Live Streaming: This match can be live streamed on Disney+.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The pitch is expected to be dry and to turn from the beginning of the match. Low bounce is anticipated with a par first innings score of 350.
The pitch is a good one to play cricket with some help for the bowlers too. The pacers have got some zip of the surface while the spinners have had their say as well.
We expect this pitch to turn more as the game progresses and as a result we predict that both captains will choose to bat first in this Test.
WI vs IND Team NEWS:
WI Team News:
The hosts will be without left-arm spinner Gudakesh Motie who is rehabilitating from a lower back injury. Spinners Rakheem Cornwall and Jomel Warrican are both pressing for a place in the starting XI as are potential debutants Kirk McKenzie and Alick Athanaze.
IND Team News:
After finishing as runners-up in the World Test Championship for the second successive campaign, India begin this cycle of fixtures without the likes of Jasprit Bumrah, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (injured) and Mohammed Shami (rested).
2. T Chanderpaul
3. Alick Athanaze
4. Jermaine Blackwood
5. Raymon Reifer
6. Rahkeem Cornwall
7. Joshua Da Silva(WK)
8. Jason Holder
9. Alzarri Joseph
10. Kemar Roach
11. Shannon Gabriel
2. Rohit Sharma(C)
3. Ishan Kishan(WK)
4. Virat Kohli
5. Ajinkya Rahane
6. K Srikar-Bharat(WK)
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. Ravichandran Ashwin
9. Shardul Thakur
10. Jaydev Unadkat
11. Mohammed Siraj
WI vs IND Team Combo:
WI Team Info –
- Kraigg Brathwaite and Tagenarine Chanderpaul will probably open the inning.
- Alick Athanaze will bat at the one-down position.
- Jermaine Blackwood and Raymon Reifer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kraigg Brathwaite will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Joshua Da Silva will do the Wicket-Keeping for West Indies. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rahkeem Cornwall will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Kemar Roach and Alzarri Joseph will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND Team Info –
- Shubman Gill and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Ishan Kishan/Ruturaj Gaikwad will bat at the one-down position in absence of Cheteshwar Pujara.
- Virat Kohli and Ajinkya Rahane will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Shardul Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team.
Neither team comes into this Test Match in strong form in this format although it should be noted that India’s last three games have been against Australia with West Indies’ against South Africa and Zimbabwe. India are not at full strength and West Indies are a strong side at home but we are still predicting India to be too good with both bat and ball. Our prediction is for India to win this Test.
WI vs IND Key Players:
The skipper has already struck a Test Match century this year and has been in fine form at the top of the order alongside Tagenarine Chanderpaul over recent games.
the former captain and all-rounder has taken 12 wickets in Test Matches so far in 2023. His lower order batting and experience will also be crucial in this match.
The quick bowler is the leading non-spin wicket taker for West Indies this calendar year. He is a threat with the ball across all formats.
The right-handed top order batter is 21 runs away from bringing up 8500 Test runs. He has been in strong form in international cricket over the last 18 months.
The bowling all-rounder has been brilliant on turning wickets in India earlier this year and he will be ready to make an impact with both bat and ball in this Test.
The experienced off-spinner was left out of the side for the World Test Championship Final and will have a point to prove in this match.
WI vs IND Team Forms:
WI Team Form:
West Indies have won only one of their last six Tests but all of those matches have been away fixtures. At home, they are targeting their fourth win in a row.
IND Team Form:
India have not won any of their last three Tests but have a particularly strong record in this format against West Indies.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
India (IND) Squad:
Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, Jaydev Unadkat, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Mukesh Kumar, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Axar Patel
West Indies (WI) Squad:
Kraigg Brathwaite(C), Tagenarine Chanderpaul, Alick Athanaze, Jermaine Blackwood, Raymon Reifer, Rahkeem Cornwall, Joshua Da Silva(WK), Jason Holder, Alzarri Joseph, Kemar Roach, Shannon Gabriel, Akeem Jordan, Tevin Imlach(WK), Kirk Mckenzie, Jomel Warrican