WI vs IND Dream11 Prediction for 1st ODI Match
Match: WI vs IND ODI Match Prediction
Time: 22 July, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 1st ODI Match
Venue: Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
WI vs IND Info:
- Shai Hope has hit 12 centuries in ODIs and he is our pick for West Indies’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Alzarri Joseph is respected as a high level fast bowler. We expect to see him as West Indies’ top wicket taker in this opening ODI.
- Shikhar Dhawan will captain the side in this series and has an average of 45.17 in this format. He is our pick for India’s highest run scorer against West Indies. Yuzvendr Chahal took 3-60 in the final ODI against England and the spinner is well worth backing as India’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
- We expect that Shikhar Dhawan will excel under the pressure of the captaincy. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
WI vs IND Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sky Sports in the UK and Super Sport in India.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will be in the high 20s and early 30s throughout this game. We expect cloudy and humid conditions from start to finish.
Historically this has been a very quick wicket but over recent years the pace has slowed on this pitch. We expect a par score to be no higher than 330.
The last two ODIs at this venue saw the team who won the toss choose to bat first and go on to win the game. We predict that both captains will want to bat first if they win the toss.
L, L, L, L, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
W, W, L, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
WI vs IND Team News:
WI Team News:
- After a very disappointing home ODI series against Bangladesh, West Indies will welcome back experienced all-rounder Jason Holder to the side. He is an exceptional player, will give a boost across the board to the team and makes their batting line-up look far stronger.
IND Team News:
- There will be plenty of changes to the India side which beat England in the final ODI in Manchester last weekend. Shikhar Dhawan will captain the side with Ravindra Jadeja his deputy. The wicket-keeping spot will be fought over between Ishan Kishan and Sanju Samson.
WI vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
Who will win today’s match: WI vs IND ODI Match
Even without the likes of Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant and Jasprit Bumrah in their squad, India still have a very strong group in the Caribbean. Against an underperforming West Indies, we expect India to have the upper hand. We are predicting a close start to the series and with India coming out on top.
India are favorites to beat West Indies.
WI Key Players:
The talented right-handed keeper-batter opener had a disappointing series against Bangladesh but still averages 49.64 in this format.
The all-rounder has a fine record across all formats at international level. He has a top score of 99 not out in ODIs with best bowling figures of 5-27.
The right arm fast bowler was impressive in defeat against Bangladesh. He took 1-25 from 10 overs in the final ODI last Saturday.
IND Key Players:
The skipper has a very fine record in ODI cricket. The 36 year old has scored 17 centuries and 35 fifties in this format.
The 24 year old hit 59 against Sri Lanka in Colombo on his international debut in this format. He scored two half-centuries against South Africa in IT20s in June.
The spinner has 111 wickets from 63 innings in ODI cricket. He took seven wickets from the final two games against England.
WI vs IND Team Info:
WI Team Info:
- West Indies suffered a poor 0-3 ODI series defeat at home against Bangladesh recently.
- West Indies have managed to lose all of their last 5 ODI matches so far.
- West Indies will be happy to welcome Jason Holder.
- Shai Hope and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Shamarh Brooks will bat at the one-down position.
- Brandon King and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Shai Hope will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Akeal Hosein and Hayden Walsh will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Alzarri Joseph and Gudakesh Motie will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The likes of Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Akeal Hosein and Alzarri Joseph will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
IND Team Updates:
- Team India will definitely be feeling very much high on confidence as they are coming off from a fantastic 2-1 ODI series victory in England.
- However, the visitors have announced a much inexperienced squad for this Caribbean tour.
- India have witnessed a total of 4 victories and just a single ODI loss in the recent while.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position. .
- Suryakumar Yadav and Deepak Hooda will handle the middle-order batting.
- The likes of Shikhar Dhawan, Ishan Kishan, Deepak Hooda, Suryakumar Yadav and Shreyas Iyer will be their crucial clogs in the batting department.
- Shikhar Dhawan will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravindra Jadeja will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Yuzvendra Chahal was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Prasidh Krishna and Avesh Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- There will be a toss up between Mohammed Siraj/Shardul Thakur and Avesh Khan for the pacer’s slot.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Shai Hope(WK), Kyle Mayers, Shamarh Brooks, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran(C), Jason Holder, Romario Shepherd, Akeal Hosein, Gudakesh Motie, Keemo Paul, Hayden Walsh, Alzarri Joseph, Keacy Carty, Rovman Powell, Jayden Seales.
Shikhar Dhawan(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Sanju Samson(WK), Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Avesh Khan, Yuzvendra Chahal, Prasidh Krishna, Mohammed Siraj, Shubman Gill, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shardul Thakur, Arshdeep Singh