WI-W vs IRE-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: WI-W vs IRE-W ODI Match Prediction
Time: 23 November, 01:00 PM (IST)
Venue: Old Hararians Sports Club – Harare
- Cara Murray will enjoy the slow conditions of Harare. She took eight wickets in four games against Zimbabwe women. Back her as Ireland women top wicket-taker.
- Deandra Dottin was in stellar form against Pakistan and scored 170 runs, including a 100. Back her as West Indies women top scorer.
- Hayley Matthews is a utility cricketer and can contribute with both bat and ball. Back her as Player of the Match for high returns.
- Ireland Women will be taking on West Indies Women for the first time in the third match of this season of the ICC WCW One-Day Qualifier.
- Ireland Women won three of their recent five ODI matches whereas West Indies Women, too, won three of their recent five ODI games.
- Both the teams have played five matches in this format in the last few years where West Indies Women all of those matches against Ireland Women.
Live Streaming: 3rd ODI match will be start at 01:00 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The surface will be slower for sure and spinners will get a lot of help. We don’t think it’s going to be a high scoring game.
W, W, W, D, L
✅ ✅ ✅ ❌ ❌
W, W, W, L, L
✅ ✅ ✅ ❌ ❌
WI-W Team News:
- West Indies will be booming with confidence after beating Pakistan women 3-0 away from home in the previous series. It was a great performance from the eves who outplayed Pakistan in every department. Deandra Dottin, Hayley Matthews, Stephanie Taylor were brilliant with the bat, while Matthews, Shakera Seman led the charge with the ball. West Indies will enter the match as favourits.
IRE-W Team News:
- Ireland women cannot be taken lightly. They are used to the conditions having played a series against Zimbabwe recently, which they won. Gaby Lewis, Gareth Delany and Leah Paul are decent batters, while Cara Murray, Celeste Raack and Laura Delany provide quality in the bowling.
Who will win today match: WI-W vs IRE-W ODI Match Fantasy Team
WI-W Key Players:
IRE-W Key Players:
WI-W Team Form:
- West Indies on the other hand are heading into this tournament on the back of an impressive 3-0 win over Pakistan earlier this month. They were professional right through the series and outplayed Pakistan in all the departments. They are ranked 6th in the ICC ODI rankings.
IRE-W Team Form:
- Ireland are currently ranked 10th in the ICC ODI rankings. They know the conditions of Zimbabwe pretty well as they thrashed the hosts by 3-1 in their last ODI series. Laura Delany, Gaby Lewis, and Shauna Kavanagh are the players to watch out for them in this match.
West Indies Women:
Mary Waldron (wk), Laura Delany (c), Shauna Kavanagh, Eimear Richardson, Gaby Lewis, Leah Paul, Celeste Raack, Louise Little, Sophie MacMahon, Rebecca Stokell, Cara Murray, Orla Prendergast, Georgina Dempsey, Jane Maguire, Amy Hunter.
Player Form Sheet:
West Indies Womens
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 for more Grand League Combinations Make One sided winning combination for both side team – as per toss and pitch info.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.