WI-W vs IRE-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 1st T20 Match 2023 Team and Analysis
WI-W vs IRE-W 1st T20 Match Prediction
Match: WI-W vs IRE-W Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 05 July, 02:30 PM (IST)
Series:: 1st T20 Match
Venue: Darren Sammy Stadium – Gros Islet, Saint Lucia
WI-W vs IRE-W Preview:
- Hayley Matthews had a decent show in the ODI series and T20 is a format she prefers more. She is likely to be the West Indies women top batter.
- Gaby Lewis scored 83 and 95 in the two matches of the ODI series and she is our pick for the Ireland women’s top batter.
- West Indies women have more hitters in the team, including Hayley Matthews and Stefanie Taylor so they are likely to score more than 40 runs in the powerplay.
Live Streaming: The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
The surface will be a good one to bat, which we saw in the ODI series as well. There is no real help for the bowlers so we are expecting another high-scoring game.
WI-W vs IRE-W Team NEWS:
WI-W Team News:
After a comprehensive victory in the ODI series, West Indies women will look to continue the winning momentum in the T20I series. West Indies women have not enjoyed a great run in T20I games, with defeats in T20 World Cup, Tri-series involving South Africa and India, and series against England and New Zealand women.
IRE-W Team News:
Ireland women had a poor outing in the ODI series but they are capable to turn things around in the T20I series. They did perform poorly in the T20 World Cup but managed to beat Pakistan 2-1 in the earlier series.
2. Zaida James
3. Stafanie Taylor
4. R Williams(WK)
5. S Campbelle(WK)
6. Aaliyah Alleyne
7. Chinelle Henry
8. Afy Fletcher
9. Cherry-Ann Fraser
10. Shamilia Connell
11. Qiana Joseph
1. Leah Paul
2. Gaby Lewis
3. Orla Prendergast
4. Laura Delany(C)
5. Amy Hunter(WK)
6. Rebecca Stokell
7. Eimear Richardson
8. Mary Waldron(WK)
9. Arlene Kelly
10. Ava Canning
11. Cara Murray
WI-W vs IRE-W Team Combo:
WI-W Team Info –
- Hayley Matthews and Zaida James will probably open the inning.
- Stafanie Taylor will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rashada Williams and Shemaine Campbelle will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hayley Matthews will lead the West Indies Women as a Captain. She is also a good All-Rounder
- Rashada Williams will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies Women.
- Hayley Matthews and Afy Fletcher will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Afy Fletcher was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shamilia Connell and Aaliyah Alleyne will lead the pace attack of her team.
IRE-W Team Info –
- Leah Paul and Gaby Lewis will probably open the inning.
- Gaby Lewis was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Orla Prendergast will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Laura Delany and Amy Hunter will handle the middle-order batting.
- Laura Delany will lead the Ireland Women as a Captain. She is also a good All-Rounder
- Amy Hunter will do the Wicket Keeping for Ireland Women.
- Arlene Kelly and Cara Murray will lead the pace attack of her team.
West Indies women will start the match as favorites but Ireland women cannot be taken lightly with the team beating Pakistan in a T20I series not so long ago. Also, Gaby Lewis has shown great form so the T20I series should be exciting. However, West Indies women have all the skills to overpower the visitors so we are backing West Indies women to win the match.
WI-W vs IRE-W Key Players:
WI-W Team Batting
The likes of Hayley Matthews, Stefanie Taylor and Chinelle Henry did well in the ODI series, with Hayley scoring 109 in the first ODI while Taylor and Henry scoring 79 and 53 respectively in the final game of the series.
WI-W Team Bowling
Hayley Matthews and Afy Fletcher were the two best performers with the ball in the preceding ODI series while Shamilia Cottrell also had a decent outing in the first match with 2 wickets.
IRE-W Team Batting
Gaby Lewis scored 93 and 95 in the two matches of the ODI series while Laura Delany also scored 40 in the first match. Leah Paul is another good batter in the team.
IRE-W Team Bowling
Ireland women don’t have much in the bowling but Orla Prendergast, Cara Murray and Ariene Kelly have decent skills.
WI-W vs IRE-W Team Forms:
WI-W Team Form:
West Indies women last played in the T20 World Cup but failed to reach the semis.
IRE-W Team Form:
Ireland women beat Pakistan women 2-1 in the T20I series before T20 World Cup.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
West Indies Women (WI-W) Squad:
Hayley Matthews(c), Zaida James, Stafanie Taylor, Rashada Williams, Shemaine Campbelle(w), Chinelle Henry, Aaliyah Alleyne, Afy Fletcher, Qiana Joseph, Cherry Ann Fraser, Shamilia Connell, Karishma Ramharack, Shabika Gajnabi, Djenaba Joseph, Ashmini Munisar, Shunelle Sawh
Ireland Women (IR-W) Squad:
Leah Paul, Gaby Lewis, Orla Prendergast, Laura Delany(c), Amy Hunter, Eimear Richardson, Mary Waldron(w), Arlene Kelly, Sophie MacMahon, Ava Canning, Cara Murray, Louise Little, Rebecca Stokell, Georgina Dempsey, Aimee Maguire