WI-W vs SA-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: WI-W vs SA-W Women ODI Prediction
Time: 13 September, 19:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Coolidge Cricket Ground – Antigua
- Lizelle Lee has been very good in the series. She scored a solid 91 in the first match. We are backing her as South Africa’s top scorer in the next game.
- South Africa batsmen are in very good form while West Indies batsmen have struggled to get going. South Africa women are likely to hit more boundaries.
- Given the form of Laura Wolvaardt and Lizelle Lee, South Africa women can be backed to have a better opening partnership.
Live Streaming: 3rd Women ODI Match of WI-W vs SA-W will start at 07:30 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The surface has been very good and South Africa women have shown that. It’s just poor batting from West Indies women, who’ve failed to put anything substantial on the board.
L, L, L, L, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
WI-W Team News:
West Indies could only manage 120 in 44.2 overs. Kycia Knight and Qiana Joseph got off to decent starts, but both of them couldn’t carry on.
SA-W Team News:
Who will win today match: WI-W vs SA-W Women ODI Match Fantasy Team
South Africa women are on a roll and it will be very difficult for West Indies women to stop their winning run. We are backing South Africa women to win the third game as well.
WI-W Key Players:
Matthews has scored 1221 ODI runs, whereas she has scalped 53 wickets.
Dottin has scored 2950 ODI runs at an average of 28.09, whereas she has scalped 69 wickets.
SA-W Key Players:
Dane Van Niekerk:
Niekerk has scored 2132 ODI runs at an average of 36.75, whereas she has scalped 134 wickets.
Kapp has scored 2017 ODI runs, whereas she has scalped 133 wickets.
Luus has scored 1259 ODI runs, whereas she has scalped 104 wickets.
Wolvaardt has scored 2257 ODI runs at an average of 45.14, whereas she has also scored two centuries.
WI-W Team Form:
- West Indies did manage to get first ODI’s star Lizelle Lee out in the eighth over, but that was ultimately of no use, as Laura Wolvaardt’s stunning knock and Lara Goodall’s supporting act handed South Africa the win
SA-W Team Form:
- South Africa failed to win the last match after a dominating win in the previous match, the Proteas have managed to maintain consistency in the ODI series. They set the tone up with a dominating 8-wicket win in the first match.
West Indies Women:
South Africa Women:
Lizelle Lee, Laura Wolvaardt, Sune Luus, Dane van Niekerk(c), Trisha Chetty(w), Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Tumi Sekhukhune, Lara Goodall, Chloe Tryon, Masabata Klaas, Sinalo Jafta, Nadine de Klerk, Tazmin Brits, Nondumiso Shangase, Nonkululeko Mlaba.
Player Form Sheet:
West Indies Womens ODI:
South Africa Womens ODI:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.