WI-W vs SA-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: WI-W vs SA-W Women T20i Prediction
Time: 02 September, 11:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Sir Vivian Richards Stadium
- Having top scored in the previous series against India women, Lizelle Lee played a solid hand of run a ball 30 in the first T20I. She is our preferred pick for the top scorer from South Africa.
- South Africa openers added 31 runs for the opening wicket. Both openers looked fairly comfortable against West Indian bowlers. For West Indies, both openers were dismissed in single digit scores. Back South Africa women to have a better opening partnership.
- Anisa Mohammad was the best West Indies bowler and gave runs at less than 6 runs per over . With wickets assisting spinners, back on her as West Indies’ top wicket-taker.
Live Streaming: 2nd Women T20i Match of WI-W vs SA-W will start at 11:30 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The surface in the first T20I was on the slower side. The spinners looked the most threatening in the 22 overs that were bowled. A score of around 130 should be challenging to chase.
NR, W, W, W L
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
NR, L, W, W L
❌ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
WI-W Team News:
The first T20I between the two teams was washed out due to rain. It was building up for an enthralling contest but rain played spoilsport as the match was called off. Batting first.
SA-W Team News:
South Africa women had posted a strong 135-3 on back of some fine performances from Lizelle Lee, Marizanne Kapp and Laura Wolvaardt. In reply, West Indies women got off to a decent start and were 2-1 at the stoppage. While we don’t know if West Indies women would have chased the total or not, South Africa’s batting performances would have given them a lot of confidence.
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: WI-W vs SA-W Women T20i Match Fantasy Team
Not much has changed from the last game. South Africa looked good to win the 1st T20I, they are still the favourite to emerge victorious in the.
WI-W Key Players:
Hayley Matthews is a right-handed batter and right-arm off-break bowler from West Indies Women. She scored 8 runs and took 1 wicket in the last game.
SA-W Key Players:
Dane Van Niekerk:
Dane Van Niekerk is a right-handed batter and right-arm leg-break bowler from South Africa Women. She marked 15 runs in the last match.
Marizanne Kapp is a right-handed batter and right-arm medium pacer from South Africa Women. She hammered 36 runs and grabbed 1 wicket in the last game.
Lizelle Lee is a right-handed batter from South Africa Women who opens the innings for them. She smashed 30 runs in the last match.
WI-W Team Form:
- West Indies Women put 21 runs for the loss of 1 wicket before the rain played the spoilsport. Marizanne Kapp grabbed 1 wicket for the South Africa Women. After the 3rd over, the rain pour down continuously at Antigua and allowed no further play to take place. As a result, the match had to be called off due to consistent rain.
SA-W Team Form:
- South Africa Women won the toss and they elected to bat. Coming to bat, South Africa Women managed to put 135 runs for the loss of 3 wickets where Laura Wolvaardt and Marizanne Kapp smashed 35 runs and 36 runs respectively. Also, Lizelle Lee scored 30 handy runs for the team. Anisa Mohammed and Hayley Matthews took 1 wicket each for West Indies.
West Indies Women:
South Africa Women:
Lizelle Lee, Laura Wolvaardt, Dane van Niekerk(c), Sune Luus, Tazmin Brits, Marizanne Kapp, Chloe Tryon, Trisha Chetty(w), Masabata Klaas, Ayabonga Khaka, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Mignon du Preez, Shabnim Ismail, Lara Goodall, Sinalo Jafta, Nadine de Klerk, Tumi Sekhukhune, Nondumiso Shangase.
Player Form Sheet:
South Africa Womens T20:
West Indies Womens T20:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.