WI-W vs SA-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: WI-W vs SA-W Women T20i Prediction
Time: 31 August, 11:30 AM (IST)
Venue: Sir Vivian Richards Stadium
- Shamilia Connell picked up five wickets in three games against Pakistan. She is a decent bet to be backed as West Indies’ top wicket-taker
- Lizelle Lee is a destructive batswoman who can tear away any bowling attack. She was in fine form against India women and scored 90 runs in 3 games. She is our pick for South Africa’s top scorer.
- South Africa have a more stable opening pair and we are backing them to have a better opening partnership.
Live Streaming: Women T20i Match of WI-W vs SA-W will start at 11:30 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The surface will have some extra pace and bounce but it’s still very much a batting wicket. A score of over 150 can be expected.
W, W, W L, L
✅ ✅ ✅ ❌ ❌
L, W, W, L W
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
WI-W Team News:
West Indies women too hosted Pakistan women in their last series and clean-swept them. It was a low scoring series where the batters from both teams struggled. South Africa have a strong batting lineup thus West Indies women will have to score a bit more to feel safe. Kycia Knight, Deandra Dottin, Stafanie Taylor, Hayley Matthews need to step up with the bat for West Indies. The bowling looks good with Chinelle Henry, Hayley Matthews, Shakera Selman among others.
SA-W Team News:
South Africa women come into the series after winning back to back series against India women and Pakistan women. They defeated India women 2-1 while clean-swept Pakistan women at home. South Africa women have a very balanced squad with the likes of Laura Wolvaardt, Mignon du Preez as specialist batswomen. Also, players like Dane van Niekerk, Sune Luus, Marizanne Kapp add a lot of depth to the team, providing quality batting and bowling options. Shambim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka and Nonkulileko Mlaba complete a very strong team.
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: WI-W vs SA-W Women T20i Match Fantasy Team
While both teams have plenty of quality in their team, South Africa women have more depth in the team. They have good batters, good all-rounders and good bowlers. We are backing them to take an early lead in the series.
WI-W Key Players:
Taylor has scored 3121 T20I runs at an average of 35.87, whereas she has scalped 98 wickets.
Matthews has scored 1028 T20I runs, whereas she has scalped 54 wickets.
Dottin has scored 2627 T20I runs at an average of 26.27, whereas she has scalped 61 wickets.
SA-W Key Players:
Dan van Niekerk:
Niekerk has scored 1839 T20I runs at an average of 28.73, whereas she has scalped 63 wickets.
Kapp has scored 986 T20I runs, whereas she has scalped 62 wickets.
Lee has scored 1782 T20I runs at an average of 25.09, whereas she scored 215 runs at 43.00 in the Hundred.
WI-W Team Form:
- West Indies board has not shared too much information about the squad that it is going to pick for the first match and so we must assume that most of the squad is going to be the same as what we saw in the series against Pakistan held in July.
- Shamilia Connell, Shakera Selman, and Anisa Mohammad are the genuine bowlers in the West Indies women lineup that will be tasked with getting past the South Africa batters. Hayley Matthews and Satafanie Taylor are both world-class all-rounders and will be important parts of the bowling attack as well.
- Matthews and Taylor were in great form against Pakistan and them performing makes the West Indies a very tough team to play against.
SA-W Team Form:
- South Africa women will come into this series looking to correct their previous record against the West Indies. They have played 17 T20 matches against them in total and only won four out of them. This year, though, they have won both the series that they have played against Pakistan and India quite convincingly.
- The batters that will lead the charge for the South Africa women’s team include Laura WOlvaardt, Mignon du Preez, and Lizelle Lee. They also have some very experienced and dependable all-rounders in Dane van Niekerk, Marizanne Kapp, Sune Luus, and Nadine de Klerk.
- We think there is enough batting talent in the lineup to be able to get the runs needed. Laura Wolvaardt is our pick to be the highest scorer for South Africa for today’s match
West Indies Women:
South Africa Women:
Lizelle Lee(w), Laura Wolvaardt, Dane van Niekerk(c), Sune Luus, Lara Goodall, Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Trisha Chetty, Shabnim Ismail, Nadine de Klerk, Tumi Sekhukhune, Chloe Tryon, Masabata Klaas, Ayabonga Khaka, Sinalo Jafta, Tazmin Brits, Nondumiso Shangase, Nonkululeko Mlaba.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. Guyana Amazon Warriors v St Kitts
GUY 166-3 STK 168-4
Pacer – 4
Spinner – 3
Mohammad Hafeez – 70(59)
Sherfane Rutherford – 59(34)*
Shimron Hetmyer – 52(35)
Devon Thomas – 31(29)
Evin Lewis – 30(28)
Paul Meekeren – 2/23(4)
Imran Tahir – 2/26(4)
2. St Lucia Zouks v Trinbago Knight Riders
STZ 157-5 TKR 152-3
Pacer – 6
Spinner – 2
Tim David – 43(32)
Tim Seifert – 40(16)*
Colin Munro – 40(46)
Roston Chase – 30(24)
Ravi Rampaul – 3/29(4)
3. Barbados Royals v Jamaica Tallawahs
BR 161-5 JT 146-9
Pacer – 11
Spinner – 2
Glenn Phillips – 56(46)
Shamarh Brooks – 47(35)
Raymon Reifer – 31(20)*
Raymon Reifer – 3/31(4)
Veerasammy Permaul – 2/15(4)
Thisara Parera – 2/17(4)
Mohammad Amir – 2/23(4)
4.Guyana Amazon Warriors v St Kitts and Patriots
GUY 146-8 STK 142-2
Pacer – 6
Spinner – 4
Evin Lewis – 62(39)
Devon Thomas – 55(54)
Chandrapaul Hemraj – 39(30)
Mohammad Hafeez – 38(31)*
Dominic Drakes – 3/26(4)
Fawad Ahmed – 2/33(4)
5. Barbados Royals v Trinbago Knight Riders
BR 122-10 TKR 125-4
Pacer – 11
Spinner – 2
Keiron Pollard – 50(30)*
Azam Khan – 30(21)
Isuru Udana – 5/21(4)
Mohammad Amir – 3/21(4)
Ravi Rampaul – 2/13(3)
Pacer – 38
Spinner – 13
Batting First – 151
Batting Second – 147
Players Form @Warner Park & H2H Stats:
TKR@Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against SLK:
SLK@Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against TKR:
Player Form Sheet:
Trinbago Knight Riders:
Saint Lucia Kings:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.