WOR vs NOT Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for Vitality T20 Blast Match
Vitality T20 Blast Match Prediction
Match: WOR vs NOT Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 22 June, 10:00 PM (IST)
Series:: Vitality T20 Blast Match 2023
Venue: New Road – Worcester, England
L, L, L, L, W
W, W, W, W, L
WOR vs NOT Dream11 Prediction:
- Dawid Malan is the leading run scorer in the Blast and he is our tip for Yorkshire’s highest run scorer on Thursday.
- Hasan Ali is a very accurate bowler and we recommend backing him to be Warwickshire’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Glenn Maxwell has an excellent T20 record and he is our pick for Warwickshire highest run scorer against Yorkshire.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sky Go.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean with slight clouds. But there is no chance of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
This Vitality T20 Blast game will be played at New Road, Worcester. This pitch always produces a good contest with bat and ball. We expect a par score to be no higher than 170.
New Road – Worcester, England
Total matches: 1
Matches won bowling first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 148
Average 2nd Inns scores: 151
Highest total recorded
151/4 (19 Ov) by ENGW vs RSAW
Highest score chased
151/4 (19 Ov) by ENGW vs RSAW
WOR vs NOT Team NEWS:
WOR Team News:
The Rapids are back competing at the top end of the North Group after winning their last two games. The victory over Lancashire Lightning on Tuesday evening sees Worcestershire come into this match in 3rd place and only two points behind the top two sides.
NOT Team News:
After a heavy 78 run defeat against Northamptonshire Steelbacks on Sunday, Nottinghamshire got back to winning ways with a 22 run victory over Leicestershire Foxes on Tuesday. The win sees the Outlaws on 14 points, level with Birmingham Bears at the top of the North Group.
2. Ed Pollock
3. Jack Haynes
4. Adam Hose
5. Mitchell Santner
6. Kashif Ali-II
7. Ben Cox(WK)
8. Usama Mir
9. Josh Tongue
10. Dillon Pennington
11. Pat Brown
2. Alex Hales
3. Colin Munro
4. M Montgomery
5. Samit Patel
6. Tom Moores(WK)
7. Steven Mullaney(C)
8. Calvin Harrison
9. Matthew Carter
10. Shaheen Afridi
11. Jake Ball
WOR vs NOT Team Combo:
WOR Team Info –
- Brett DOliveira and Ed Pollock will probably open the inning.
- Brett DOliveira is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Jack Haynes will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Adam Hose and Mitchell Santner will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mitchell Santner was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Brett DOliveira will lead the Worcestershire as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ben Cox will do the Wicket Keeping for Worcestershire.
- Pat Brown and Usama Mir will lead the pace attack of his team.
NOT Team Info –
- Joe Clarke and Alex Hales will probably open the inning.
- Colin Munro will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Matthew Montgomery and Samit Patel will handle the middle-order batting.
- Steven Mullaney will lead the Nottinghamshire as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Tom Moores will do the Wicket Keeping for Nottinghamshire.
- Samit Patel and Matthew Carter will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shaheen Afridi and Jake Ball will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Shaheen Afridi is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Whenever the third placed team takes on the second placed side, supporters and viewers are likely to be treated to a match full of high quality play. We are predicting a close match with Worcestershire pushing Nottinghamshire all the way. However, overall, Nottinghamshire have been very strong all campaign and we are backing them to win.
WOR vs NOT Key Players:
WOR Team Batting
Opener Jack Haynes top scored for Worcestershire in the win over Lancashire Lightning as he hit 63 runs from 43 balls in an innings which included four sixes. New Zealand international Mitchell Santner also hit a rapid 49 runs from 27 balls.
WOR Team Bowling
Pat Brown has been brilliant in the Vitality T20 Blast 2023 and looks to have put his recent years of injury problems behind him. He received an England call up in 2019 and is back to that level as seen by his 3-32 in Tuesday’s victory in Worcester.
NOT Team Batting
Joe Clarke has been the best of a strong Nottinghamshire’ batting line-up in this year’s tournament and he was far too good for Leicestershire Foxes’ bowling attack in the last game. He struck three sixes and eight fours in his 72 runs from 41 balls.
NOT Team Bowling
Samit Patel and Matthew Carter were the only two players from Nottinghamshire’ six-man bowling attack to go wicketless in the win over the Foxes. Pakistan opening bowler, Shaheen Shah Afridi, took 2-28 with Steven Mullaney taking 3-18 on Tuesday.
WOR vs NOT Team Forms:
WOR Team Form:
Worcestershire lost four successive matches before their wins over Lancashire Lightning and Leicestershire Foxes in their last two games.
NOT Team Form:
With the win for Nottinghamshire on Tuesday evening, they have now won five of their last six games and look set to progress in the tournament.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Worcestershire (WOR) Squad:
Brett DOliveira(c), Jack Haynes, Mitchell Santner, Adam Hose, Kashif Ali, Ben Cox(w), Ed Pollock, Usama Mir, Patrick Brown, Josh Tongue, Dillon Pennington, Matthew Waite, Adam Finch, Taylor Cornall, Mitchell Stanley.
Nottinghamshire (NOT) Squad:
Joe Clarke, Alex Hales, Colin Munro, Matthew Montgomery, Tom Moores(w), Steven Mullaney(c), Samit Patel, Shaheen Afridi, Calvin Harrison, Matthew Carter, Jake Ball, Conor McKerr, Lyndon James, Jack Brooks