YOR vs DUR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for Vitality T20 Blast Match Team and Analysis
Vitality T20 Blast Match Prediction
Match: YOR vs DUR Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 28 May, 04:00 PM (IST)
Series:: Vitality T20 Blast match 2023
Venue: Headingley Stadium – Leeds, England
L, L, W, L, L
L, L, L, N, L
YOR vs DUR Dream11 Prediction:
- Adam Lyth has struggled so far in the tournament but has a fine T20 Blast record and we are backing him to top score for Yorkshire Vikings on Sunday.
- David Wiese is a regular in T20 tournaments across the globe and he is our tip for Yorkshire Vikings’ top wicket taker in this game.
- He might not get another five-wicket haul but our pick for Durham’s top wicket taker in this match is Nathan Sowter.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sky Go.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature is forecasted to be sunny around 9°C on the match day with 83% humidity and 3 km/hr wind speed. There is a 1% chance of precipitation during the game.
This Vitality T20 Blast game will be played at Headingley, Leeds. Expect plenty of assistance for the bowlers and good pace in the wicket.
Emirates Old Trafford
Total matches: 1
Matches won batting first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 200
Average 2nd Inns scores: 155
Highest total recorded
200/10 (19.5 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Lowest total recorded
200/10 (19.5 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Lowest score defended
200/10 (19.5 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
YOR vs DUR Team NEWS:
YOR Team News:
Two games into the tournament and Yorkshire Vikings are still on the lookout for their first win of the tournament after defeats by 34 runs to Birmingham Bears and 2 wickets to Worcestershire Rapids. However, they still have plenty of talent in their team and we expect them to turn their form around quickly.
DUR Team News:
After their miserable season in 2022, Durham could not have asked for a better performance in their opening game of the 2023 T20 Blast as they dismissed Northamptonshire Steelbacks for 137 before hitting the runs without losing a wicket inside 13.2 overs.
2. Dawid Malan
3. Shan Masood(C)
4. Jonathan Tattersall(WK)
5. Matthew Revis
6. Jordan Thompson
7. David Wiese
8. Ben Mike
9. Dominic Bess
10. Jafer Chohan
11. Matthew Fisher
2. Alex Lees(C)
3. Michael Jones
4. O G-Robinson(WK)
5. Ashton Turner
6. Bas de Leede
7. Ben Raine
8. Luke Doneathy
9. Brandon Glover
10. Liam Trevaskis
11. Nathan Sowter
YOR vs DUR Team Combo:
YOR Team Info –
- Adam Lyth and Dawid Malan will probably open the inning.
- Shan Masood will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Jonathan Tattersall and Matthew Revis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Matthew Revis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shan Masood will lead the Yorkshire as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jonathan Tattersall will do the Wicket Keeping for Yorkshire.
- Dominic Bess will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Jafer Chohan and Ben Mike will lead the pace attack of his team.
DUR Team Info –
- Graham Clark and Alex Lees will probably open the inning.
- Michael Jones will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Oliver George-Robinson and Ashton Turner will handle the middle-order batting.
- Alex Lees will lead the Durham as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Oliver George-Robinson will do the Wicket Keeping for Durham.
- Liam Trevaskis will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Nathan Sowter and Brandon Glover will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Nathan Sowter is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Yorkshire Vikings have too many good players to extend their losing run of two games much longer in this year’s T20 Blast and we expect them to get their campaign up and running in this match. Yorkshire’s batters should be too strong for the Durham bowling attack and we are predicting a Yorkshire win.
Yorkshire have a 50% chance to win this match
Durham have a 50% chance to win this match
YOR vs DUR Analysis:
YOR Team Batting
Runs at the top of the order have been an issue over the opening games with Adam Lyth contributing only 5 runs combined and Dawid Malan falling for a first ball duck against the Rapids. Jonny Bairstow is expected back into the team for this run in the upper middle-order.
YOR Team Bowling
Namibian international all-rounder, David Wiese, came into the team for the defeat in the last game but picked up three wickets and showed that he will be a major player for the Vikings across this campaign. Jordan Thompson continues his consistency in this format with two wickets in both games ahead of this match.
DUR Team Batting
Captain Alex Lees hit 37 not out from 31 balls at the top of the order on Friday but it was his opening partner, 30 year old Graham Clark, who took the headlines with a brilliant unbeaten 102 runs from 49 balls. The likes of Ashton Turner and Bas de Leede will be keen to contribute if given the opportunity in this match.
DUR Team Bowling
Leg-spinner Nathan Sowter produced the best bowling for Durham against the Steelbacks as he returned his best T20 bowling figures of 5-15. He should get some more turn on this surface in this game and Bas de Leede, who took 2-27, will also get some good grip for his slower balls at Headingley.
YOR vs DUR Team Forms:
YOR Team Form:
Yorkshire Vikings impressed with the ball against Worcestershire Rapids but need their batting to improve if they are to get their first win of the T20 Blast season.
DUR Team Form:
Durham could not have asked for a better team performance against Northamptonshire but it will be very tough to replicate that level against a hungry Yorkshire team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Yorkshire (YOR) Squad:
Adam Lyth, Dawid Malan, Shan Masood (c), Jonathan Tattersall (wk), David Wiese, Matthew Revis, Jordan Thompson, Ben Mike, Dominic Bess, Matthew Fisher, Jafer Chohan, Jonny Bairstow, Will Fraine, Dominic Leech, George Hill.
Durham (DUR) Squad:
Alex Lees (c), Michael Jones, Graham Clark, Oliver Robinson (wk), Ashton Turner, Bas de Leede, Luke Doneathy, Liam Trevaskis, Ben Raine, Nathan Sowter, Brandon Glover, David Bedingham, Stanley McAlindon.