YOR vs SUS Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: YOR vs SUS T20 Blast Prediction
Time: 24 August, 11:00 PM (IST)
Venue: Riverside Ground – Chester-le-Street, England
- Harry Brook averaged 80.83 with the bat during the group stage and is an excellent bet for Yorkshire Vikings’ highest run scorer against Sussex Sharks. With the ball, Adil Rashid was only available for four of the North Group games due to international duty but is our recommendation for Yorkshire Vikings’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Opener Phil Salt hit three half-centuries in the South Group and is a strong tip for Sussex Sharks’ leading run scorer in this Quarter Final. Rashid Khan was a late entrant to the group stage due to the rescheduled PSL but will be a dangerous threat with the ball and is a solid choice for Sussex Sharks’ top wicket taker in this game.
- With international quality spinners on both sides, we expect Adil Rashid and Rashid Khan to hold the key for their teams in this game. We predict Rashid Khan will take the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Emirates Riverside has seen some high scoring games in this year’s T20 Blast. We expect a good score on this pitch to be 160+ with both spinners and pace bowlers enjoying success.
Both teams will prefer to field first but, due to having strong batting line-ups, will still back themselves if they are inserted by the opposition.
NR, L, L W, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
W, L, W, W, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
YOR Team News:
As ever, with a county of quality players, Yorkshire Vikings do not have a full squad to pick from with Joe Root and Jonny Bairstow preparing for the England v India Third Test. The team fell away badly in the latter stages of the South Group but had performed fantastically earlier in the tournament.
SUS Team News:
The South Coast based side are without Ollie Robinson who is on England duty and Jofra Archer who is unavailable for the rest of the year through injury. Rashid Khan was impressive in the Men’s Hundred competition for Trent Rockets and is in fine form.
Phil Salt (wk)
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: YOR vs SUS T20 Blast Quarter Final Match Fantasy Team
After a month of The Hundred, UK domestic cricket returns in the shape of the T20 Blast Quarter Finals. Both sides will fancy their chances of progressing after enjoying impressive group stages. We are backing Sussex Sharks to shade a close game.
YOR Key Players:
The former England opener hit two half-centuries in the North Group and provides vital experience for his home-county club.
The young batsman has been tipped for international honours in the near future after impressing in every format this season.
The England leg-spinner missed a large chunk of the group stage due to being on international duty but will be a valuable attacking weapon for his side in this game.
SUS Key Players:
The wicket-keeper batsman began the tournament in scintillating form and was rewarded with a call-up to England’s ODI side for the Pakistan series.
Sussex Sharks’ captain has plenty of white ball experience to fall back on. He has played in many of the top franchise leagues and was part of England’s T20 World Cup winning side in 2010.
The left-arm bowler got his first international call-up earlier this season after successive seasons of quality performances. He is also a useful lower order batsman.
YOR Team Form:
- Yorkshire Vikings lost four of their last five T20 Blast group games but have players who are in good individual white ball form.
SUS Team Form:
- The Sharks defeated top of the South Group Kent Spitfires by 4 wickets in their last Vitality T20 Blast fixture and come into this game with players at the top of their game.
Delray Rawlins, Tymal Mills, Travis Head, Jofra Archer, Mitchell Claydon, Harrison Ward, Aaron Thomason, David Wiese, George Garton, Oliver Carter, Chris Jordan, Philip Salt, Henry Crocombe, Luke Wright (c), Rashid Khan, Ollie Robinson, Ravi Bopara, Will Beer, Archie Lenham
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Lords Cricket Ground – London, England
Last FC Matches on this Ground:
1. England v New Zealand
NZ 378-10& 169-6
ENG 275-10 & 170-3
Pacer – 21
Spinner – 2
Rory Burns – 132R
Joe Root – 42R & 40R
Dominic Sibley – 69*R
Ollie Robinson – 4/75 & 3/26
Mark Wood – 3/81
James Anderson – 2/83
2. Middlesex v Hampshire
MID 172-10 & 101-10
HAM 208-10 & 66-3
Pacer – 33
Spinner – 0
3. Middlesex v Gloucestershire
MID 210-10 & 152-10
GLO 272-10 & 93-3
Pacer – 27
Spinner – 5
4. Middlesex v Surrey
SUR 154-10 & 130-10
MID 268-10 & 18-0
Pacer – 28
Spinner – 1
Rory Burns- 8R & 54R
Olie Pope – 22R & 32R
Pacer – 109
Spinner – 08
Players Form @Lords Cricket Ground – London, England & H2H Stats:
ENG @Lords Cricket Ground – London, England & H2H Against IND:
IND @Lords Cricket Ground – London, England & H2H Against ENG:
Player Form Sheet:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.