ZIM vs BAN Dream11 Prediction for 2nd T20 Match
Match: ZIM vs BAN T20i Match Prediction
Time: 31 Jul, 04:30 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd T20i Match
Venue: Harare Sports Club – Harare, Zimbabwe
ZIM vs BAN Info:
- Wesley Madhevere hit nine centuries in Saturday’s game and we are backing him to produce the goods on the same pitch. He is our tip for Zimbabwe’s highest run scorer in this match. Luke Jongwe continued his strong form at this ground and in recent IT20s in the opening game. He is our pick for Zimbabwe’s top wicket taker against Bangladesh.
- Liton Das has scored 32 and 49 from his last two IT20 innings and we expect him to kick on and produce at least a half-century in this fixture. We expect him to be Bangladesh’s highest run scorer against Zimbabwe. Mustafizur Rahman is always a wicket taking threat irrespective of the pitch and the opposition. He took 2-50 on Saturday and is a strong choice for Bangladesh’s top wicket taker in this game.
- As he is consistently making good starts to his innings, we are backing Liton Das to score over 24.5 in the second IT20.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on ZBC in Zimbabwe and Gazi TV in Bangladesh.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Fan Code.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Slightly warmer than on Saturday but with wall to wall sunshine again. Expect the temperature to get up to 25 degrees towards the end of the match.
The surface did not turn quite as much as was predicted but was a little quicker than expected. We expect more of the same in this fixture.
Zimbabwe won the game by choosing to bat first in the first IT20 and we expect them to do the same in this match. With the temperature increasing in the second innings, we predict that both captains will want to bat in the cooler conditions.
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅✅ ✅
L, L, L, L, W
❌❌ ❌ ❌✅
ZIM vs BAN Team News:
ZIM Team News:
The only injury doubt for Zimbabwe ahead of this game is Wesley Madhevere who had to retire hurt after diving for a second run in the final over of the innings. Although there has been no official word, based on the incident, we expect him to be fit enough to take the field in this match as the hosts aim to wrap up the series.
BAN Team News:
With some big name experienced players out of the side and a new captain in this format, the Tigers registered another IT20 defeat on Saturday in Harare. Enough batters got starts and we expect the same group of players to get a second chance in this match.
ZIM vs BAN Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Grand League Team at the bottom of this post.
Who will win today’s match: ZIM vs BAN T20i Match Fantasy Team
Due to the poor form of Bangladesh in the shortest format, it was not a huge surprise to see them on the receiving end of the scoreline on Saturday. However there were some green shoots with the performances of five of their batters giving encouragement. We are predicting a close match with Bangladesh getting the win.
Bangladesh are favourites to beat Zimbabwe
ZIM Key Players:
the 21 year old made the headlines for the wrong reasons after contributing zero runs from his first three Test innings last year. However, Saturday’s unbeaten half-century was his seventh in this format.
the all-rounder will be excited about having to wait less than a day for another opportunity on this wicket. He hit 65 not out, took 1-30 and walked away with the Player of the Match Award.
the right arm pace bowler picked up the wickets of Najmul Hossain Shanto and Afif Hossain on Saturday. In 12 IT20s at the Harare Sports Club, he has dismissed batters in all but one match.
BAN Key Players:
the in-form opener was dismissed in strange circumstances when he was almost caught but then run-out in the same delivery on Saturday. Up to that point he had looked very comfortable on the pitch.
the 28 year old took the reins as captain of Bangladesh for the first time on Saturday. He relished the responsibility and hit 42 not out from 26 balls and we would not be surprised to see him pushed up the order.
the experienced left-arm quick was expensive but still managed to pick up wickets on the Harare pitch. He dismissed Regis Chakabva and Sean Williams.
ZIM vs BAN Team Info:
ZIM Team Updates:
- Zimbabwe won the match by 17 runs to go 1-0 up in the series.
- Regis Chakabva and Craig Ervine will probably open the inning.
- Wesley Madhevere will bat at the one-down position.
- Sean Williams and Sikandar Raza will handle the middle-order batting.
- Craig Ervine will lead the Zimbabwe as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Regis Chakabva will do the Wicket Keeping for Zimbabwe.
- Sikandar Raza and Sean Williams will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Sikandar Raza is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Luke Jongwe and Wellington Masakadza will lead the pace attack of his team.
BAN Team Updates:
- Bangladesh commence the Zimbabwe tour with a loss in the first T20I match at the Harare Sports Club in Harare.
- Munim Shahriar and Liton Das will probably open the inning.
- Anamul Haque will bat at the one-down position.
- Najmul Hossain-Shanto and Afif Hossain will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nurul-Hasan will lead the Bangladesh as a Captain.
- Liton Das will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangladesh.
- Nasum Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mustafizur Rahman and Taskin Ahmed will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Regis Chakabva(WK), Craig Ervine(C), Wesley Madhevere, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Milton Shumba, Ryan Burl, Wellington Masakadza, Luke Jongwe, Tanaka Chivanga, Richard Ngarava, Tony Munyonga, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Innocent Kaia, Victor Nyauchi.
Munim Shahriar, Liton Das(WK), Anamul Haque, Najmul Hossain-Shanto, Afif Hossain, Nurul-Hasan(WK)(C), Mosaddek Hossain, Shoriful -Islam, Nasum Ahmed, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, Mohammad Parvez Hossain-Emon, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mahedi Hasan.