ZIM vs BAN Dream11 Prediction for 3rd T20 Match
Match: ZIM vs BAN T20i Match Prediction
Time: 02 Aug, 04:30 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd T20i Match
Venue: Harare Sports Club – Harare, Zimbabwe
ZIM vs BAN Info:
- Sikandar Raza has hit 127 runs across the series so far. He is the only player who has looked comfortable at the crease in both games of the series and he is our pick to be Zimbabwe’s highest run scorer again in this match. With the ball, we are backing Richard Ngarava to continue his strong bowling at this venue and to be Zimbabwe’s top wicket taker in this final IT20.
- Bangladesh opener, Liton Das, continues to be their strongest batter in this format. He hit 56 runs from 33 balls and is our tip for the Tigers’ highest run scorer against Zimbabwe. Mustafizur Rahman is the most accomplished and consistent of Bangladesh’s bowlers. The left-arm pacer has taken over 150 international wickets and we expect him to be his side’s top wicket taker.
- It would be a big surprise if Sikandar Raza struggled with the bat in this IT20. He is well worth backing to score over 20.5.
ZIM vs BAN Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on ZBC in Zimbabwe and Gazi TV in Bangladesh.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Fan Code.
Weather & Pitch Report:
A bit more cloud than in the previous two games but it will be sunny. The temperature will reach 21 degrees in early afternoon.
Spin bowlers, led by Bangladesh’s Mosaddek Hossain, had the upper hand in the second IT20. The surface will give assistance to the bowling attacks with a par score no higher than 155.
The hosts have won the toss ahead of both of the games in this series and chosen to bat first each time. We predict that irrespective of who wins the toss, Zimbabwe will bat first in this match.
L, W, W, W, W
❌✅ ✅✅ ✅
W, L, L, L, L
✅❌ ❌ ❌❌
ZIM vs BAN Team News:
ZIM Team News:
The home side were able to put out an unchanged side for the second IT20 with Wesley Madhevere passing a late fitness test. Although they were on the wrong side of the result on Sunday, they have not become a bad side overnight and we anticipate they will be unchanged for this final match of the series.
BAN Team News:
The Tigers made two changes to their line-up from Saturday’s to Sunday’s game. Out of the team went Shoriful Islam and Nasum Ahmed with Mahedi Hasan and Hasan Mahmud coming in to the XI. Skipper and keeper, Nurul Hasan, injured a finger in the second game and is likely to be replaced by Pavez Hossain Emon with Liton Das captaining.
Craig Ervine (c)
Regis Chakabva (wk)
Liton Das (c)
N H Shanto
P H Emon (wk)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Grand League Team at the bottom of this post.
Who will win today’s match: ZIM vs BAN T20i Match Fantasy Team
This game could well be a classic with the series on the line and both sides having tasted victory already at the Harare Sports Club. With Sikandar Raza in fantastic form with the bat, the hosts will always have a chance, but we are backing Bangladesh to be too strong and to get the win to seal the series.
Bangladesh are favourites to beat Zimbabwe
ZIM Key Players:
The young middle order batter was unable to replicate his half-century from Saturday in the second game. He is eight fours away from bringing up 100 fours in this format.
The all-rounder has been the star batter in the series and clearly enjoys batting in Harare. He scored four fours and two sixes in the second IT20.
The 24 year old left-arm pace bowler has taken wickets in six of his last seven appearances in Harare. He bowled Munim Shahriar in Sunday’s match.
BAN Key Players:
The right handed opener maintained his strong IT20 form on this pitch on Sunday. His innings included six fours and two sixes.
The 26 year old off-spinner recorded his best bowling figures in the second match of the series. He had taken all five wickets before the end of the seventh over of Zimbabwe’s innings.
The pace bowler has picked up the wickets of big name Zimbabwe players across the series. We expect him to thrive in his role as the strike bowler in this fixture.
ZIM vs BAN Team Form:
ZIM Team Form:
- Sunday’s defeat brought an end to an incredible six successive victories in this format for Zimbabwe. However, we still saw impressive individual performances.
BAN Team Form:
- Sunday’s victory was much needed after four straight IT20 defeats for the Tigers. It was their first win in the format since beating Afghanistan in March.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Regis Chakabva (wk), Craig Ervine (c), Wesley Madhevere, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Milton Shumba, Luke Jongwe, Wellington Masakadza, Richard Ngarava, Tanaka Chivanga, Roy Kaia, Victor Nyauchi, Tony Munyonga, Tadiwanashe Marumani.
Munim Shahriar, Litton Das, Anamul Haque, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Afif Hossain, Nurul Hasan (c & wk), Mosaddek Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Hasan Mahmud, Parvez Hossain Emon, Taskin Ahmed, Nasum Ahmed.