Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh 2nd ODI Match Prediction
Match: ZIM vs BAN T20i Match Prediction
Time: 07 Aug, 12:45 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd ODI Match
Venue: Harare Sports Club – Harare, Zimbabwe
ZIM vs BAN Dream11 Prediction:
- Sikandar Raza has been in exceptional batting form of late and we expect the Zimbabwean all-rounder to be their highest run scorer again in this match. We are backing Raza again but with the ball this time. He recorded figures of 1-48 from nine overs and he is our pick for Zimbabwe’s top wicket taker on Sunday.
- Tamim Iqbal hit 62 runs from 88 balls at the top of the order for Bangladesh and did not look flustered throughout the innings. He is our tip for Bangladesh’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Mustafizur Rahman was the most impressive of an attack that lacked the ability to pick up wickets later in the match. He is a strong choice for their top wicket-taker.
- We have looked through the betting markets for this game and recommend Raza score over 25.5 runs.
ZIM vs BAN Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on ZBC in Zimbabwe and Gazi TV in Bangladesh.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Fan Code.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Once again, a chilly morning will greet the players for the start of the match on Sunday. But the temperature will reach 26 degrees in the mid-afternoon.
Ultimately the pitch was a little too slow to give the batters the hurry-up or for the bowlers to demonstrate their prowess with the short ball on Friday. We expect a similar surface for this match.
Zimbabwe won the toss and chose to field first on Friday but ultimately it was the chasing side who prevailed. We predict that both teams will want to be the fielding side in the early part of the match.
W, L, L, L, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌❌
L, W, W, W, W
❌✅ ✅ ✅✅
ZIM vs BAN Team News:
ZIM Team News:
After six Test Matches and two IT20s, Victor Nyauchi was handed his first ODI cap ahead of the win on Friday in Harare. He bowled a maiden and picked up the key wicket of Anamul Haque and we expect to see him get handed the new ball in this match also.
BAN Team News:
There will be at least one change to The Tigers’ line-up with opener Liton Das expected to be out for the rest of the series after damaging his hamstring on Friday. He was 81 not-out when he had to retire hurt and was carried from the pitch on a stretcher. We expect Najmul Hossain Shanto to take the place at the top of the order.
Regis Chakabva (c) (wk)
Tamim Iqbal (c)
N Hossain Shanto
Mushfiqur Rahim (wk)
M Hasan Miraz
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Grand League Team at the bottom of this post.
The Zimbabwe players and fans had to wait a long time for that ODI victory over Bangladesh and now they have the opportunity to wrap up the series. The loss of Liton Das is big for the Tigers and will not help them in their bid to level the series. However, we are predicting some more high scores and a win for Bangladesh.
Bangladesh are favourites to beat Zimbabwe
ZIM Key Players:
the 29 year old right handed batter thrashed an incredible 110 runs from 112 balls and found the boundary on 13 occasions. He will rest up on Saturday before looking to go big again on Sunday.
The all-rounder took the Player of the Series Award in the recently concluded IT20 series. He will be considered a big threat in both disciplines by the Bangladesh team.
the 21 year old all-rounder was upstaged by his far more experienced team-mate Raza in the opening ODI. Madhevere has scored three ODI half-centuries.
BAN Key Players:
the skipper hit nine fours during his 106 minute stay at the crease in the opening game of the series. He will be one of a group of Bangladesh players who will recognise that they need to bat at a faster rate.
The right-handed top order batter scored 50 in the last ODI in Guyana. He hit the most runs for Bangladesh on this pitch during the IT20 series.
Mehidy Hasan Miraz:
The left-arm quick took wickets in each of the games during the IT20 series. He has a fine ODI record with 134 wickets to his name.
ZIM vs BAN Team Form:
ZIM Team Form:
- Zimbabwe ended their four match losing streak in this format with Friday’s victory. After strong results in IT20 cricket also, they are looking like a strong cricketing nation again.
BAN Team Form:
- The Tigers have been playing good cricket and getting results in this format. They have won five of their last six ODIs.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Regis Chakabva, Craig Ervine, Milton Shumba, Innocent Kaia, Tony Munyonga, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams, Ryan Burl, Wesley Madhevere, Luke Jongwe, Wellington Masakadza, Richard Ngarava, Victor Nyauchi, Tanaka Chivanga.
Tamim Iqbal (captain), Anamul Haque Bijoy, Litton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah Riyad, Afif Hossain, Nurul Hasan Sohan, Nasum Ahmed, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, Mosaddek Hossain, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taijul Islam.