Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh 3rd ODI Match Prediction
Match: ZIM vs BAN T20i Match Prediction
Time: 10Aug, 12:45 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: Harare Sports Club – Harare, Zimbabwe
ZIM vs BAN Dream11 Prediction:
- All-rounder Sikandar Raza has scored unbeaten centuries in both games in the series so far. He is our pick for Zimbabwe’s highest run scorer on Wednesday. With the ball, Victor Nyauchi took 1-39 and was economical but Raza took 3-56. We are backing Raza to be Zimbabwe’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Tamim Iqbal scored 50 from 45 balls in the second ODI with 46 of those runs coming in boundaries. He is our tip for Bangladesh’s highest run scorer against Zimbabwe. Mehidy Hasan Miraz has also found help from this surface and took 2-50 on Sunday. The spinner is a strong choice as Bangladesh’s top wicket taker.
- We recommend backing Bangladesh captain, Tamim Iqbal, to score over 36.5 runs. He has been in excellent form in this format.
ZIM vs BAN Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on ZBC in Zimbabwe and Gazi TV in Bangladesh.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Fan Code.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunny throughout with a cool start to the game. The temperature will quickly climb to 25 degrees and may well get as high as 27 later in the day.
This Harare wicket has certainly turned and given most assistance to the spinners so far. We expect the pitch to play in a similar manner with a par score 310-315.
The hosts have chosen to field first ahead of both games and have got the win on both occasions. It would be a surprise if either captain chose to bat first in this final game of the series.
W, W, L, L, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌❌
L, L, W, W, W
❌❌ ✅ ✅✅
ZIM vs BAN Team News:
ZIM Team News:
After winning the first game by five wickets, the hosts rang the changes ahead of Sunday’s second ODI. Out went Wellington Masakadza, Richard Ngarava, Ryan Burl, Milton Shumba and Tarisai Musakanda with Marumani, Kaitano, Chivanga, Munyonga and Evans and Chivanga coming in with the latter two making ODI debuts.
BAN Team News:
Injuries forced two changes to Bangladesh’s XI on Sunday. Liton Das was already ruled out of the game with a hamstring injury and was joined on the sidelines by left-arm pace bowler Mustafizur Rahman. We do not expect to see Mustafizur in this game either.
ZIM vs BAN Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
With the series in the bag for the hosts already, it will be interesting to see how this game pans out. Will Sikandar Raza be able to keep up his batting streak or will Bangladesh’s experienced batting line-up deliver some big scores? We are predicting another close fixture but with Bangladesh getting the win.
Bangladesh are favourites to beat Zimbabwe
ZIM Key Players:
the skipper and keeper-batter dropped down the order after making two runs in the opening ODI. The move worked as he hit his first century in this format in Sunday’s game.
The Bangladesh players must be sick of the sight of the talented all-rounder. He has taken the Player of the Match Award in three of the five international games on this tour.
The right arm fast medium bowler has picked up five wickets against Bangladesh in Harare this summer and is yet to go wicketless against them.
BAN Key Players:
The left-handed opener and captain has now scored half-centuries in three of his last four ODIs. His last ODI century came against Zimbabwe in Harare last year.
The all-rounder top scored for the Tigers with 80 not-out from 84 balls on Sunday. He hit three fours and three sixes across his knock.
Mehidy Hasan Miraz:
The 24 year old off-spinner has taken three wickets in the series so far. In the second ODI he dismissed Wesley Madhevere and Regis Chakabva.
ZIM vs BAN Team Info:
ZIM Team Updates:
- The hosts managed to win the second match by five wickets remaining and seal the series as well.
- Once again, star all-rounder, Sikandar Raza smashed an unbeaten century and took three wickets to guide his team to a 291-run chase with 15 balls remaining.
- Wicketkeeper batter Regis Chakabva also scored a brilliant 102-run knock and Tony Munyonga remained unbeaten on 30 runs to win the series.
- Tadiwanashe Marumani and Takudzwanashe Kaitano will probably open the inning.
- Innocent Kaia will bat at the one-down position.
- Wesley Madhevere and Sikandar Raza will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sikandar Raza is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sikandar Raza will lead the Zimbabwe as a Captain.
- Regis Chakabva will do the Wicket Keeping for Zimbabwe.
- Sikandar Raza will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Victor Nyauchi and Luke Jongwe will lead the pace attack of his team.
BAN Team Updates:
- Bangladesh were the favorite to win this series but struggled to defend the big totals in both opening matches.
- Skipper Tamim Iqbal and Mahmudullah scored the fifties to put 290 runs on the scoreboard while batting first but bowlers struggled to defend this total with just five wickets between them.
- Tamim Iqbal and Anamul Haque will probably open the inning.
- Tamim Iqbal is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Najmul Hossain-Shanto will bat at the one-down position.
- Mushfiqur Rahim and Mahmudullah will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tamim Iqbal will lead the Bangladesh as a Captain.
- Mushfiqur Rahim will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangladesh.
- Mahmudullah and Mehidy Hasan Miraz will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Hasan Mahmud and Shoriful -Islam will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Tadiwanashe Marumani, Takudzwanashe Kaitano, Innocent Kaia, Wesley Madhevere, Sikandar Raza(C), Regis Chakabva(WK), Tony Munyonga, Victor Nyauchi, Luke Jongwe, Brad Evans, Tanaka Chivanga, Richard Ngarava, Tarisai Musakanda, Milton Shumba, Ryan Burl, Wellington Masakadza.
Tamim Iqbal(C), Anamul Haque, Najmul Hossain-Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim(WK), Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taijul Islam, Shoriful -Islam, Taskin Ahmed, Hasan Mahmud, Mosaddek Hossain, Nasum Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman.