ZIM vs BAN Dream11 Prediction for 1st T20 Match Prediction
Match: ZIM vs BAN T20i Match Prediction
Time: 30 Jul, 04:30 PM (IST)
Series: 1st T20i Match
Venue: Harare Sports Club – Harare, Zimbabwe
ZIM vs BAN Info:
- Sean Williams top scored for Zimbabwe in their last IT20. He is a fine striker of the ball and he will look to dominate the Bangladesh bowlers early on. He is our tip for Zimbabwe’s highest run scorer. With the ball, Luke Jongwe is a consistent performer in home conditions and we are backing him to be the hosts top wicket taker.
- Liton Das hit 49 runs from 41 balls in the final IT20 against West Indies. The opener should enjoy facing the bowling from the Zimbabwe attack and we expect him to be Bangladesh’s highest run scorer. Mustafizur Rahman is a genuine pace bowler and he is a strong choice to be Bangladesh’s top wicket taker in Harare.
- We predict that Bangladesh will post a strong total in this game. As part of this we expect Liton Das will score over 20.5 runs.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on ZBC in Zimbabwe and Gazi TV in Bangladesh.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Fan Code.
Weather & Pitch Report:
With a lack of humidity, there will be a fresh feel to the conditions. Sunny throughout and the temperature in the early 20s.
We expect to see a dry and abrasive surface in Harare. The pitch will provide consistent bounce and will certainly turn for the spinners.
The conditions will not vary much at all from innings to innings so there will not be an advantage in batting first or second. We predict that both captains will want to see how the pitch plays before batting and will field first.
ZIM vs BAN Recent Form:
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅✅ ✅
L, L, L, W, L
❌❌ ❌✅ ❌
ZIM vs BAN Team News:
ZIM Team News:
The hosts will be full of confidence after beating the Netherlands by 37 runs in Bulawayo only ten days ago. Although this will be a much tougher contest, we expect Zimbabwe to be unchanged from the side which produced the good earlier in the month.
BAN Team News:
The Tigers ended their tour of the West Indies with a 3-0 win in the ODIs but suffered a 3-0 reverse in the IT20s beforehand. They are without star all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan and captain Mahmudullah for this series. Wicket-keeper Nurul Hasan will captain the side.
ZIM vs BAN Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Grand League Team at the bottom of this post.
Who will win today’s match: ZIM vs BAN T20i Match Fantasy Team
Although Bangladesh are the favourites ahead of this game, there are three reasons for Zimbabwe to be optimistic. Firstly, the Tigers are without some of their top players; Secondly, Bangladesh have a poor record in this format and thirdly, Zimbabwe were too strong for all opponents earlier this month. Overall we are predicting a close match but are backing Bangladesh, who have the more talented players, to get the victory.
Bangladesh are favourites to beat Zimbabwe
ZIM Key Players:
The former skipper has a fine international record with both bat and ball. His top score in IT20 cricket is 60 not-out from September last year.
The captain had represented his country with distinction since making his international debut 12 years ago. He has scored 97 fours in this format.
The 26 year old fast medium bowler has developed into a fine white ball player. He took wickets in all but one of the World Cup B tournament fixtures.
BAN Key Players:
The right-handed opener is 20 runs away from bringing up 1000 IT20 runs. He has hit five half-centuries in this format.
Mehidy Hasan Miraz:
The young all-rounder has made his mark on Test and ODI cricket already but is yet to do it in the shortest form. With Al Hasan absent, this series provides an opportunity for Miraz to emerge.
The left-arm pace bowler has appeared in many of the top T20 leagues across the globe. His best figures in IT20 cricket are 5-22.
ZIM vs BAN Team Info:
ZIM Team Updates:
- Zimbabwe beat Papua New Guinea in the semi-final clash of the T20 World Cup Qualifier and qualified for the upcoming mega tournament.
- They also beat the Netherlands in the final qualifier match in their last fixture.
- Regis Chakabva and Craig Ervine will probably open the inning.
- Sean Williams will bat at the one-down position.
- Wesley Madhevere and Sikandar Raza will handle the middle-order batting.
- Craig Ervine will lead the Zimbabwe as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Regis Chakabva will do the Wicket Keeping for Zimbabwe.
- Sean Williams and Ryan Burl will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Luke Jongwe and Wellington Masakadza will lead the pace attack of his team.
BAN Team Updates:
- Bangladesh enter this fixture after beating West Indies 0-3 in the ODI series but lost 2-1 in the T20I clash.
- Bangladesh have rested their star players Shakib Al Hasan and regular skipper Mahmudullah for this tour.
- The wicketkeeper batter Nurul Hasan is appointed as a stand-in skipper for the T20I series.
- Anamul Haque and Liton Das will probably open the inning.
- Najmul Hossain-Shanto will bat at the one-down position.
- Afif Hossain and Mosaddek Hossain will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nurul-Hasan will lead the Bangladesh as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Nurul-Hasan will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangladesh.
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz and Nasum Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mustafizur Rahman and Taskin Ahmed will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Regis Chakabva(WK), Craig Ervine(C), Sean Williams, Wesley Madhevere, Sikandar Raza, Milton Shumba, Ryan Burl, Wellington Masakadza, Luke Jongwe, Victor Nyauchi, Richard Ngarava, Tony Munyonga, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Innocent Kaia, Tanaka Chivanga.
Anamul Haque, Liton Das(WK), Najmul Hossain-Shanto, Afif Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Nurul-Hasan(WK)(C), Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mahedi Hasan, Nasum Ahmed, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Munim Shahriar, Hasan Mahmud, Mohammad Parvez Hossain-Emon, Shoriful -Islam.