ZIM vs NED Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 3rd ODI Match 2023
Zimbabwe vs Netherlands
3rd ODI Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 25 March, 12:45 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: Harare Sports Club – Harare, Zimbabwe
ZIM vs NED Dream11 Prediction:
- Sean Williams, who was included in the starting XI in the 2nd ODI, managed to score 77 runs at a strike rate of 105 to help Zimbabwe pose a fighting ttoal on the scoreboard. On the other hand, Wesley Madhevere was their unexpected hero with the ball as he took 3 wickets in his 9 over, bowling at an economy rate of 4 runs per over.
- Netherlands saw Max O’Dowd and Tom Cooper’s partnership contribute 125 runs for the second wicket wherein both batsmen scored half-centuries. Whereas Shariz Ahmad was their magician with the ball as he took a 5-wicket haul in his quota of 10 overs by conceding just 43 runs.
- Given the kinds of Clive Madande has showcased with the bat in both the ODIs, scoring half centuries in both the games, we expected 22-year-old to score over 50 runs in the 3rd ODI as well.
ZIM vs NED Live Streaming:
This match will be live on Gazi TV and Willow TV online.
The festivity of this match will be available on the FanCode app and website.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The conditions are perfect to have a good match of cricket with humidity peeking around 85% during the match hours whereas the temperature is expected to be around 17 to 23 degrees.
The pitch in Harare is a tough batting surface as its slowness makes it incredibly tough for the batsmen to get any help off the wicket. This is just why fast-bowlers get plenty of unexpected bounce off the surface. Spinners, too, have been successful on this track so far in the series.
Given that the large outfield creates lesser boundary-scoring opportunities, both captains will be interested in fielding first at this track.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, L, N, L, W
L, W, L, L, L
ZIM vs NED TEAM NEWS:
ZIM Team News:
With no injuries hampering the side after the conclusion of the 2nd ODI, Tendai Chatara is the only player who can be replaced by left-arm pacer Richard Ngarava for the final encounter.
NED Team News:
Given that there are no injuries being reported on the side, the Netherlands are most likely to remain unchanged heading into the 3rd ODI.
ZIM vs NED Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Wesley Madhevere
3. Gary Ballance
4. Sean Williams(C)
5. Sikandar Raza
6. Ryan Burl
7. Clive Madande(WK)
8. Wellington Masakadza
9. Brad Evans
10. Tendai Chatara
11. Blessing Muzarabani
2. Vikramjit Singh
3. Tom Cooper
4. Colin Ackermann
5. Musa Ahmad
6. Scott Edwards(WK)(C)
7. Teja Nidamanuru
8. Ryan Klein
9. Fred Klaassen
10. Shariz Ahmad
11. Paul van Meekeren
ZIM vs NED Team Updates:
ZIM Team Updates –
- Craig Ervine and Wesley Madhevere will probably open the inning.
- Wesley Madhevere was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Gary Ballance will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sean Williams and Sikandar Raza will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sean Williams will lead Zimbabwe as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Clive Madande will do the Wicket-Keeping for Zimbabwe. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Wellington Masakadza and Sikandar Raza will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Brad Evans and Blessing Muzarabani will lead the pace attack of his team.
NED Team Updates –
- Max ODowd and Vikramjit Singh will probably open the inning.
- Tom Cooper will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Colin Ackermann and Musa Ahmad will handle the middle-order batting.
- Scott Edwards will lead the Netherlands as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Scott Edwards will do the Wicket Keeping for the Netherlands.
- Colin Ackermann will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Shariz Ahmad and Paul van Meekeren will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Shariz Ahmad is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Although Zimbabwe is coming on the backs of a close win, we predict the Netherlands are going to beat them in the 3rd ODI in another nail-biting contest to clinch this ODI series. The biggest reason why the Dutch side could emerge victorious in the form of Tom Cooper, Shariz Ahmad, and Max O’Dowd – all of whom seem to have the upper hand against the home side when they get going.
Netherlands are favorites to beat Zimbabwe
ZIM Key Players:
Having shown just how valuable he can be with the bat, Williams managed to score 77 runs in just 73 balls for the home side to ensure they get an above-par score in the 2nd ODI.
Sikandar Raza –
After failing to deliver with the bat, Raza showcased his experience in getting help off the track with the ball in the middle overs as he took 3 wickets in 9 overs.
Wesley Madhevere –
He did not only take 3 wickets for his side but even scored 43 runs whilst opening the batting innings for Zimbabwe.
NED Key Players:
Max O’Dowd –
After failing to build on his good start in the first ODI, Max redeemed himself by scoring a sensational 81-run inning in the 2nd ODI.
Tom Cooper –
He is entering the 3rd ODI on the backs of a strong 74-run performance in the 2nd matchup against Zimbabwe.
Shariz Ahmad –
Having taken 6 wickets in 2 games, Ahmad could once again be looking for a massive performance, especially after making the right use of the conditions in Harare.
ZIM vs NED Team Form:
ZIM Team Form –
After losing the first ODI by 3 wickets, the home side made a resounding comeback to edge past the Netherlands by just 1 run.
NED Team Form –
The Dutch side failed by a whisker in clinching the ODI series against the African side as they fell short by just 1 run. This means the concerned side has won only 1 of their last 17 games.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
ZIM vs NED SQUAD:
Innocent Kaia, Craig Ervine (c), Wesley Madhevere, Gary Ballance, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Wellington Masakadza, Clive Madande (wk), Brad Evans, Richard Ngarava, Blessing Muzarabani, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Sean Williams, Brandon Mavuta, Tendai Chatara.
Vikramjit Singh, Max ODowd, Tom Cooper, Musa Ahmed, Colin Ackermann, Scott Edwards (c & wk), Teja Nidamanuru, Shariz Ahmad, Paul van Meekeren, Fred Klaassen, Brandon Glover, Roelof van der Merwe, Vivian Kingma, Ryan Klein, Aryan Dutt