ZM-W vs BD-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: ZM-W vs BD-W ODI Match Prediction
Time: 10 November, 01:00 PM (IST)
Venue: Queens Sports Club – Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
- Fargana Haque is a batter on which Bangladesh women depend a lot. She is a good candidate to be backed as Bangladesh top scorer.
- Mary-Anne Musonda was Zimbabwe women’s top scorer in the last series against Ireland and scored 169 runs at an average of 56. She can be backed as Zimbabwe women top scorer.
- Josephine Nkomo bowled well against Ireland. Back her as Zimbabwe women top wicket taker.
- Bangladesh Women are in Zimbabwe to play three One Day Internationals against the hosts starting from November 10. For the first time since the outbreak of Covid19, fans will be allowed at the stadium in Zimbabwe, but not more than 1000 vaccinated spectators. All three games will be played at the Queen’s Sports Club in Bulawayo.
- The series will present an opportunity to both teams to prepare for the 50-over World Cup Qualifier to be played in Harare from November 21 to December 5. Three teams that finish on top will qualify for the ICC Women’s World Cup to be played in New Zealand next year.
- Zimbabwe come into this series after losing 3-1 to Ireland Women in an ODI series last month. They won the opening match by four wickets but lost all the remaining three. It is important to note that this was the first-ever ODI series for Zimbabwe after they got an ODI status in April 2021. Bangladesh women, on the other hand, have not played any ODI series since the T20 World Cup last year. The last time they played an ODI series was in November 2019 against Pakistan.
- Both sides will be looking to register a win in the series to gain momentum ahead of the all-important World Cup qualifiers. Ahead of the first ODI, let’s look at the head to head total of the two, top players and more
Live Streaming: 1st ODI match of ZM-W vs BD-W will start at 01:00 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The wickets tend to get slower in Zimbabwe as the match progresses. The surface in Bulawayo should be no different. Chasing could be a good choice.
ZM-W Team News:
- Zimbabwe Women come into the match after a 3-1 drubbing against Ireland women. They started well by winning the first game but lost the next three games. All the losses were big losses and the team will be keen to do better against Bangladesh. Earlier, they had lost the series against Thailand women as well.
- Even though Zimbabwe lost the ODI series to Ireland, they’ll be happy with how their bowlers performed. The current form of their captain Mary-Ann Musonda is also a big positive for them. However, Chipo Mugeri-Tiripano is out with an injury
BD-W Team News:
- Bangladesh women played their last ODI series against Pakistan in 2019. They had played few T20Is last year but their form was not that great. Both teams will be keen to gain some momentum heading into the world cup qualifiers from November 19.
- Lack of match practice could be a concern for Bangladesh in the series. As mentioned before, the last time they played international cricket was at the T20 World Cup last year, where they were eliminated in the league stage
Who will win today match: ZM-W vs BD-W ODI Match Fantasy Team
ZM-W Key Players:
BD-W Key Players:
ZM-W Team Form:
- Zimbabwe Women will host Bangladesh Women in a 3-match ODI series, which is all set to kick start from 10th November. Zimbabwe Women have played only 3 ODIs in their cricketing history. They lost their first series against Ireland Women by 3-1 in October. It’s a learning curve for them and they are all set for their second assignment.
- Mary-Anne Musonda (c)
- Chipo Mugeri-Tiripano
- Chiedza Dhururu (wk)
- Audrey Mazvishaya
- Tasmeen Granger
BD-W Team Form:
- Bangladesh Women, on the other hand, are playing their first ever ODI after 2 long years. They have played more tour games in recent times. It feels good for them to be back in the international arena after a long time.
- Nigar Sultana
- Fargana Hoque
- Shamima Sultana
- Rumana Ahmed
- Salma Khatun
Murshida Khatun, Nigar Sultana(w/c), Sharmin Akhter, Fargana Hoque, Rumana Ahmed, Khadija Tul Kubra, Nahida Akter, Fahima Khatun, Jahanara Alam, Fariha Trisna, Lata Mondal, Ritu Moni, Salma Khatun, Nuzhat Tasnia, Sobhana Mostary, Shanjida Akter.
Player Form Sheet:
Zimbabwe Women ODI
Bangladesh Womens ODI:
Shanjida Akhtar Maghla –
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.